Terms and Conditions
1. General Check-in / Check-out Policy is as per below (this may vary for certain hotels):
a. Check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 11:00 am
b. Subject to availability, early check-in and late check-out will be considered. Charges as applicable
2. In case of cancelation of booking 48 hours prior to arrival (72 hours prior for some hotels) no cancellation charges apply. After which 1 nights retention will be applicable
3. Amendment of bookings is allowed until only 48 hours prior to arrival (72 hours prior for some hotels). Please contact White Orchid Hotelcustomer care center at email@example.com Or call us on 9886054066
for any assistance.
4. Please note that the above timeline and cancellation charges may vary depending on the hotel where the booking is made in accordance with the concerned hotel policy and the booking confirmation voucher issued. The Customer is therefore advised to check with the agents of the White Orchid Hotel customer care center in relation to the cancellation charges and timeline.
5. Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. White Orchid Hotel shall not be liable to cancel or refund any monies or alter any bookings if booking are made under such privileged booking rates or special offers.
6. No refund will be done once the booking is made.
7. Children up-to 5 Years of age can stay free (cribs subject to availability). Additional charges may be applicable for children between 5 and 12 years. 13 years will be charged as per extra adult rate.
8. In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request you to provide your photo-identity proof while checking-in. Indian Nationals can present any of the following which is mandatory: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa.